Saturday, January 17, 2015

Favorites Round 2

I was debating on doing my first recipe post or another "favorites" post. Since it's kinda late and I'm too lazy to go downstairs to get the recipe, I'll do round 2 of favorites! Today I am pretty disappointed in myself. I was planning on doing some writing after homework and such, but instead I got addicted to my computer and watched a few tv episodes. I end up hating myself afterwards because I waste my day, so now I'm trying to make up for it.


#1: Eos products!! There has been no lack of these since Christmas :) I got the vanilla mint lip balm and the cucumber lotion. They
both smell super good.

#2: I realize I'll probably be made fun of for this, but I like reading these kind of books sometimes. I read a little bit each night before I go to bed. Not heavy to read, but not useless either. It calms me down and puts my mind in a good place. And I find this book really useful to keep my head on my shoulders and things in perspective. 


#3: 2 words: SALTWATER TAFFY!!! I love this stuff, especially from a candy store called Powell's Sweet Shoppe. The other day I was walking by and just decided to go in and get a few. It was a dollar for about 10 I believe, so that's a pretty good deal.


#4: Another book :) I really like this one, and the movie is amazing as well. It deals with controversial issues between blacks and whites in the 1900s without being boring or too depressing.
Now that it's second semester senior year I have more time for reading!

Ok, I guess that's it for now, but I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment