Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Current Song Obsessions!

Here are the songs I've been listening to lately! My all time favorite band is the Goo Goo Dolls, but not their last couple of albums. The newest band that has caught my attention is Switchfoot. Two other songs I love from them that aren't on this playlist are "Dare You to Move" and "Awakening." My favorite genre is rock, mostly soft rock. But I also have times where all I want to do is listen to the Scorpions, Y&T, etc. I could just go on and on, listing all the bands and artists I love! (Foreigner, The Script, 3 Doors Down, Queen, Imagine Dragons, Shinedown, Toad the Wet Sprocket ...) And its not like I only listen to rock either, I even like classical artists like Yanni or the occasional pop songs. But I just can't stand rap or hip-hop like songs! I draw the line there :) Alright, enough rambling. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment