Sunday, November 9, 2014

1st Post!!

Hello!
So this is my first ever post as a blogger :) Tbh, I never imagined starting a blog and today I was just bored and this happened ...
I don't really know what to say now.
Maybe you should know the basics: I'm a senior in high school. Live in California. I love outdoor activities: hiking, biking, swimming, surfing, etc. I also love traveling, doodle-ing, and writing a bit.
My life is pretty normal for a seventeen year-old: dealing with college apps, trying to keep up my GPA. I just started my first job as a cashier, and so far I love it!
As for my family, I live with both my parents, my sister, and a golden retriever dog. I forgot to mention I love dogs :)))
Now I am going to try and figure this blogging stuff out, because I have no idea.
I'll try to post soon!
And now, a cute picture of a dog, because why not?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment